Transferring your UK pension funds to New Zealand
Many people are keen to transfer their UK pension to New Zealand because it typically offers:
- Better control over your funds
- The ability to simplify your financial position, enabling you to more accurately manage your savings and plan for retirement
- Tax advantages
- Greater flexibility and investment options
Transferring a UK pension isn’t simple, and you need to make sure you have all the facts before making your decision. This is where professional assistance is critical. To assist you make decisions through the process, we work with multiple providers of this service. So, if you’re in one of the group’s below, this will suit you:
- You’re a British expat or returned Kiwi with pension money sitting in the UK, or
- You’re already with a New Zealand Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS) and are unhappy with the fees or service you’re receiving.
As we’re not a fund manager and aren’t owned by a QROPs provider, our team of Authorised Financial Advisers can provide you the best possible advice regarding your UK pension transfer, and establish an arrangement which considers your desired returns, tolerance to risk, and tax circumstances.
For a free, confidential, and no-obligation consultation with an Authorised Financial Adviser, call 0508 MILESTONE (0508 645 378) or leave your details and query below. We'll respond within one working day.