Why do you need insurance?
Insurance is a way of managing risk. When you establish insurance, you transfer the cost of a possible loss to an insurance company in exchange for a fee, called the premium. Insurance companies invest the funds wisely, so it can grow, and so it can be paid out when there’s a claim.
Insurance helps you:
- Own a home, as mortgage lenders such as banks need to know your home is protected
- Drive your vehicle, because few people could afford the repairs and legal expenses associated with accidents without coverage
- Maintain your standard of living and meet costs such as mortgage repayments if you become disabled, are unable to work, or have a critical illness
- Cover health costs, avoiding long waiting lists in the public system
- Provide for your loved ones in the event of a death
- Secure your belongings from theft, fire, or disasters
- Take holidays without worrying about flight cancellations or other potential issues
- Meet short-term costs if you suffer from a stroke, heart attack, or other critical condition
Protect your business from unexpected disruption.
For a free, no-obligation chat with someone about the insurances listed above, call 0508 MILESTONE (0508 645 378) or leave your details below.