So you can enjoy your trip free from worries
When you’re travelling, you never know what’s around the next corner, so it’s a great idea to cover yourself with travel insurance. Then you can spend your holiday relaxing and enjoying yourself, instead of worrying about what could go wrong. Whether you’re spending a week in the islands, a weekend across the ditch, or spending months exploring elsewhere, insurance can be arranged to cover:
- Overseas medical, hospital, and dental expenses
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance
- Expenses because of flight cancellations
- Alternative transport arrangements
- Lost luggage
- Personal liability
- Families and individuals
- Domestic and international trips
- Frequent traveller cover, arranged in annual periods
Keep reading to learn more, or get an instant travel insurance quote.
To meet your needs, Milestone Direct are partnered with 1Cover, a provider of quality, discounted travel insurance. 1Cover were recently and independently rated as offering better value cover than competitors in a variety of areas, including in the categories for:
- Cancellation fees
- Loss of deposit
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Luggage and travel documents
- Examples of standard conditional inclusions are: international waters, motor cycle, jet ski, snow sports, water sports
- Free cover for dependants under 21
- No excess for hospital cash allowance
- If your return is delayed, cover is even provided for domestic pets left at home
With 1Cover, several options are available to meet your travel needs:
- Comprehensive: the highest level of travel insurance which offers you great peace of mind while travelling. Options that can cover all manner of activities including: winter sports, pregnancy, moped riding etc are all possible.
- Annual multi-trip: to cover you for unlimited journeys over a 12-month period. There are three types of frequent traveller policies to choose from depending on your circumstances and how long you spend travelling each year.
- Domestic: covers you for unforeseen expenses such as rental car excess, loss of luggage, expenses because of delays, lost personal effects, and a whole lot more.
To explore the options above in more detail, or receive a quote, talk to 1Cover about your travel cover needs.